Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Monday Couple Jjang !!

A surprise kiss from ex-boyfriend XD
Forgive him~

Gary's way to make Ji Hyo silent..
Pepero game!! 


Nyamm~  RunningMan eps 144
Doing mission together
Booo~
Cute couple

Gary always wants to touch  Jihyo
Let's go together oppa !! XD 

Monday Couple moment:
* Song Ji Hyo: "Oppa is it time for you to get maried yet? You're in your mid 30's"
Gary:  "I have no plans yet. Why? Are you in a hurry?"
-Ji Hyo laugh-

* Gary: "Lower the seat before you sleep."
Ji Hyo: "Can I? You're taking care of me? Oh, Kang Gary is so cool!"
Gary: "She's still not fully recovered. She is too tired, so I told her to sleep" *talking to the camera*

-Jihyo wraps her scarf over to JoongKi-
Gary: "What are you doing?!"
Jihyo: "Oppa, it is too cold"
Gary: "Just give him the scarf, don't give him your heart .Oppa's heart is cold"

* Jihyo: "Are there any handsome men coming? like Nickhun
Gary: " ........ You are always the same. Always want to find handsome people"
Jihyo: " For me, Kang Gary is the most handsome person in the world on Mondays."

* Jessica : "Oppaa~" -Aegyo
Hyoyeon: "Gary oppaa~"
Gary: " Jihyoo , can't you just please comeback?!" -frustrated-

* Jihyo: "Oppa where are you? Hurry and come over"
Gary: "I'm already on my way."
Jihyo: "Towards where?"
Gary: "To your Heart~"



Now, that Gary and Ji Hyo are no longer a couple, each moment when they're together is a special moment for me. It's a reminder of what has happened and how everyone has grown..
I hope that they're REAL ! XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment